The ACCESS Family Arts & Culture Membership Program is a partnership between Chester County History Center -CCHC- and PECO to provide families
with free admission to CCHC museum and exhibitions, access to educational and family programs (in-person and virtual) at no cost, and the benefits enjoyed under the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM), Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museum (ROAM), and Time Travelers programs.
As an ACCESS Family Member you and your family have access to lectures, speaker series, and special programming events at CCHC. You also have access to the research library for academic purposes, personal curiosity, or genealogical connection, and to the extensive photo archives for projects and research. You also have access to and benefit from thousands of arts and culture organizations around the nation.
ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Visit CCHC and present your ACCESS Membership Card. You will be activated in our system and receive your guest passes as part of your benefits.
Chester County History Center
225 North High Street, West Chester, PA 19380
www.mycchc.org | 610.692.4800
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions
EXPLORE YOUR BENEFITS
Your PECO Family Membership is valid for one year and includes:
- 12 months of FREE admission for two adults (in the same household) and children or grandchildren under the age of 18 to the CCHC Museum, Library
and Photo Archives.
- 4 single-use guest passes (provided at CCHC welcome desk)
- Invitations to members-only events
- 10% discounts at the CCHC Museum Shop
- Special discounts on partner restaurants and eateries around Chester County
- Access to thousands of cultural organizations in North America and abroad.